Senior Site Assessment and Remediation Professional
An established and industry-leading firm is currently seeking a Senior Site Assessment and Remediation Professional to join their team of site assessment and remediation experts.
This leadership position is a seller-doer responsible for leading growth, developing client relationships, managing teams, and serving as a senior technical expert. The team works to serve our existing and rapidly growing client base in multiple sectors; including industrial clients (ie: aerospace, manufacturing, food service, etc.), healthcare, biotech, schools and universities, development (real estate and construction), and municipal.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Growing client relationships through consultative technical sales to develop projects and drive business growth
- Conducting contaminated site assessment/remediation; hydrogeology; and environmental risk management studies and services
- Directing and performing field studies, data gathering and sampling activities at sites including indoor air, soil vapor, soil and groundwater sampling, groundwater flow and hydrogeological data evaluation, vapor intrusion assessment, chemical data and contaminant fate and transport evaluation, well installation, aquifer testing, and groundwater monitoring, groundwater, soil vapor and soil remediation evaluation, environmental due diligence, regulatory compliance services, and permit acquisition.
- Leading and mentoring technical staff to help them grow their careers as experts
- Interfacing directly with clients to understand client needs and develop proposals, scope, costs, schedule and budgets.
- Leading, preparing, directing and reviewing technical reports, proposals and cost estimates
- Responsible for quality control review of proposals and reports written by others.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited university in chemical/civil/environmental engineering or related engineering field and at least 15+ years of demonstrated consulting experience in California.
- A Professional Engineering (PE) Registration in Washington State or a registration in Geology (PG) or Hydrogeology (CHG) is REQUIRED.
- Operational knowledge of computer databases and office programs (MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word).
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER Certification.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to prepare reports and proposals.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills are a must.
- Project team management oversight and leadership ability.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.