Senior Staff Civil Engineer – San Diego, CA
An industry-leading Civil Engineering firm is looking for a Senior Staff Civil Engineer to join their team.
- Project/Task Management; including engineering design, budget and schedule development
- Prepare engineering designs, specifications and layouts
- Construction oversight, systems operation and maintenance oversight
- Generates new work and provides sustainable workload for him/herself and other professional staff
- Deals independently with clients on management concerns technical issues, and contractual matters
- Analyzing work assignments
- Developing a technically sound approach that considers the objectives of each project
- Keeping alongside regulatory and technical trends that affect the marketplace.
- Travel to project sites 40% of the time is a requirement of this position.
- B.S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering with emphasis in the design of Water Treatment Systems, Construction and Operations oversight
- 5-10 years of relevant project experience
- 40-hour HAZWOPPER certification a plus
- California Licensed P.E.
- Experience in:
- Water Treatment Systems, Construction, and Operations
- Project Management
- Data Analysis, Problem-Solving and Technical Skills
- High level of Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Annual Bonuses
- Paid Time off
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- 10 paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Ownership Opportunities
- In-house training
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Formal Mentor Program
- Company-wide training events
- Monthly Staff meetings
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.