Senior Structural Engineer
An industry-leading company situated in Boulder; CO is urgently seeking the expertise of a Senior Structural Engineer to join their team. Design of steel, general timber, mass timber, mild reinforced concrete, and post-tensioned concrete buildings. A specialty in multi-family residential, commercial, and educational buildings.
- Design structures, such as buildings or bridges
- Prepares plans and specifications for structural projects within many different jurisdictions
- Measure loads and pressures caused by environmental or human influence
- Organizes, designs, and details to produce a complete set of drawings
- Choose appropriate materials based on structural specifications
- Oversees the quality of the services delivered to our clients
- Prepare and allocate budgets
- Mentors, trains, and oversees entry-level staff with technical and professional development
- Collaborate with contractors and project managers
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Professional License – PE is required.
- 10 years of structural engineering experience
- Revit experience is essential.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.