Senior Structural Engineer
An industry-leading company located in Peachtree Corners, GA is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join their team.
- Prepares plans and specifications for structural projects within many different jurisdictions
- Organizes, designs, and details to produce a complete set of drawings
- Oversees the quality of the services delivered to our clients
- Mentors, trains, and oversees entry-level staff with technical and professional development.
- 10+ years of engineering experience within the structural engineering and civil design industry.
- Knowledgeable in Autodesk applications, preferably Revit
- Outstanding communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity
- Works well within a team environment
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Masters’s in Structural Preferred
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.