Senior Structural Engineer
An industry-leading company located in West Covina, California is immediately seeking seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join their very dynamic and fast-growing team!
This firm provides structural engineering services for a variety of projects including e-commerce business parks, distributions centers, office buildings, sound stages, parking structures and others throughout the United States.
In this role, the Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for:
- Develop structural designs and details for steel, concrete, wood, and masonry structures.
- Performs structural analysis of new and existing structured for both gravity and lateral (wind and seismic) load conditions.
- Prepares and reviews structural calculations, reports and details of structural elements that conform to client, regulatory, and industry standards.
- Coordinate with Architectural & Structural drawings along with Mechanical, Electrical and Civil drawings to develop design and construction documents.
- Use computer design and analysis programs including Ram Structural, Ram concept, ETABS, SAFE, MathCAD, spColumn, Enercalc, BlueBeam.
- Support and perform field services including answering Requests for Information (RFI’s), providing field sketches, performing structural observation and approving Shop Drawings.
- Coordination with other engineers, engineering interns, CAD technicians and other disciplines will be required.
- Attend coordination meetings with external consultants and clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key experiences include:
- Mass Timber Experience
- Seismic Retrofit Experience
- Parking Structures Experience
- School/Community College Experience
- Health Care Experience
- High-rise Experience
- Concrete and steel structures
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering. Master’s Degree is preferred.
- California PE/SE license is a plus.
- Experience in seismic design.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.