Senior Structural Engineer
An industry-leading company located in West Covina, California is immediately seeking seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join their very dynamic and fast-growing team!
This firm provides structural engineering services for a variety of projects including e-commerce business parks, distributions centers, office buildings, sound stages, parking structures and others throughout the United States.
In this role, the Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for:
- Develop structural designs and details for steel, concrete, wood, and masonry structures.
- Performs structural analysis of new and existing structured for both gravity and lateral (wind and seismic) load conditions.
- Prepares and reviews structural calculations, reports and details of structural elements that conform to client, regulatory, and industry standards.
- Coordinate with Architectural & Structural drawings along with Mechanical, Electrical and Civil drawings to develop design and construction documents.
- Use computer design and analysis programs including Ram Structural, Ram concept, ETABS, SAFE, MathCAD, spColumn, Enercalc, BlueBeam.
- Support and perform field services including answering Requests for Information (RFI’s), providing field sketches, performing structural observation and approving Shop Drawings.
- Coordination with other engineers, engineering interns, CAD technicians and other disciplines will be required.
- Attend coordination meetings with external consultants and clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key experiences include:
- Mass Timber Experience
- Seismic Retrofit Experience
- Parking Structures Experience
- School/Community College Experience
- Health Care Experience
- High-rise Experience
- Concrete and steel structures
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering. Master’s Degree is preferred.
- California PE/SE license is a plus.
- Experience in seismic design.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.