Senior Tax Accountant – Fort Collins, CO
A well respected CPA firm is seeking a Senior Tax Accountant (STA) in Fort Collins, CO. As an STA, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with state and federal tax legislation while providing valuable tax planning strategies to clients. You will also be responsible for managing the development and implementation of complex tax structures, while ensuring efficiency and accuracy of all tax-related filings.
- Preparing complex tax returns and reconciliations
- Managing and developing a team of junior CPA’s
- Providing tax planning and consulting services to clients
- Researching and responding to tax-related issues and inquiries
- Assisting with tax audits and advising on audit-related issues
- Managing tax examinations and negotiating tax-related disputes
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal tax regulations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA certification required
- 7+ years’ experience in tax accounting and compliance
- Experience in a public accounting firm
- In-depth knowledge of tax legislation and regulations
- Experience managing and leading project teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Our client is offering a highly competitive salary for this role based on experience.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.