Senior Tax Accountant – NY
A well-established firm located in New York, NY, seeks a Senior Tax Accountant to join its team. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of taxation and related laws, excellent analytical skills, and experience in managing tax projects.
- Performing tax research and providing technical guidance to clients
- Preparing and reviewing federal, state, and local tax returns
- Assisting with tax audits and resolving any IRS or state tax issues
- Collaborating with clients to develop tax planning strategies
- Managing tax compliance and reporting requirements
- Monitoring legislative and regulatory changes and their impact on clients
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, taxation or related field
- CPA or equivalent certification
- 5+ years of Tax experience in Wealth Management firm
- Excellent knowledge of tax compliance and reporting requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in tax software and Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.