Senior Tax Associate – Boulder, CO
Our client, a medium-sized accounting firm is currently seeking a Senior Tax Associate based in Boulder CO. The Senior Tax Associate will work alongside a team of knowledgeable consultants and be responsible for ensuring the company’s clients receive exceptional tax support. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of tax compliance, tax planning, and tax research.
The Firm provides high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to emerging growth, small and medium-sized businesses.
Their professionals take a personal approach, using their in-depth knowledge of today’s complex financial environment to provide customized services that meet your needs today while planning for tomorrow.
- Prepare and review tax returns for various business entities and individuals
- Manage tax projects to ensure deadlines are met
- Research and interpret tax law and regulations
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders regarding tax issues
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Provide guidance to junior tax team members
- Represent clients during tax audits and controversies
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in public accounting, tax department, or related field
- CPA certification required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in tax preparation software and Microsoft Office applications.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.