Senior Tax Manager
One of our clients is looking for a Senior Tax Manager to provide tax compliance and advisory services to corporations and/or partnerships, for a variety of clients from Fortune 100 companies to emerging businesses. This is a great opportunity to join a leading CPA advisory firm that serves a diverse set of clients whose owners have both their clients’ and employees’ best interests in mind and are transparent in their decisions.
- Work side-by-side with firm leadership to serve clients and build the business, directly impacting the firm’s success. Act as mentor and coach to a group of talented staff, utilizing your expertise to help develop their technical and professional skills.
- Provide various federal tax compliance and consulting services to industry-specific clients.
- Consult on technical matters and special projects in various areas of corporate and flow through taxation, accounting methods, and ASC740.
- Research various tax matters, respond to IRS and other tax authority inquiries and make recommendations to the client for consideration.
- Coordinate with speciality tax practices on complicated tax matters in the state and local, high net worth, international, research and development along with credits and incentives areas.
- Manage client engagement staffing, billings/collections, and ensure client profitability targets are met.
- Develop and execute a business development plan including networking and building strong relationships internally and externally to acquire new clients, projects, and revenue.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Accounting
- Completion of necessary education hours to be eligible for CPA or EA licensure.
- 8+ years’ experience providing federal tax compliance and consulting services in a professional public accounting services firm.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience, mentoring and counselling associates.
- Superior analytical, technical, and tax accounting/technology skills with proficiency in US GAAP and tax consulting and compliance.
- Demonstrated project management skillset including project planning and time management.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a complex team environment.
- The willingness and ability to work additional hours, as needed, and travel to various client sites.
- Authorized to work in the USA.
Locations: Tennessee, Nevada, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Kansas, Louisiana, Florida, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, New York, Virginia, North Carolina, Arizona, and Washington
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team Caitlin, Samantha, Erin or Lauren on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.