Senior Tax Manager
Hire Resolve is seeking a Senior Tax Manager to join their team. This role is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate, who wants to advance their career in a dynamic and supportive work environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the firm’s tax team, maintaining client relationships, and overseeing a portfolio of clients.
- Manage the firm’s tax team and oversee their continued professional and personal development
- Provide subject matter expertise to clients on technical tax issues and maintain client relationships
- Manage a portfolio of clients, including their compliance obligations and advisory work
- Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of all tax deliverables to clients
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of tax laws and regulations
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to provide value-add services to clients
- Work collaboratively with other teams within the firm to provide a broad range of services to clients
- 8+ years of experience in public accounting or a related field, with a focus on tax
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting, taxation, or a related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license or other relevant certifications (e.g., Enrolled Agent)
- Excellent technical tax skills, including a comprehensive knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations
- Strong leadership and management skills, with experience managing and developing a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment and collaborate effectively with others
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple clients and deadlines simultaneously
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.