Senior Tax Manager
Hire Resolve has a client in Dallas, Texas that is seeking a Senior Tax Manager to join their team of professionals.
The ideal candidate should be proficient in tax laws and regulations and have a deep understanding of the industry. They will be responsible for providing expert advice on taxation matters to clients, building and managing client relationships, and leading a team of tax professionals. In addition, the Senior Tax Manager will be involved in strategic planning, business development, and risk management.
- Provide technical expertise and advice to clients on tax matters
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Lead and mentor a team of tax professionals
- Develop and implement tax strategies to minimize tax liabilities for clients
- Review and analyze tax returns and reports for accuracy and completeness
- Stay up-to-date with changes in tax laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field; a Master’s degree is preferred
- CPA license
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in public accounting or a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of tax laws and regulations
- Ability to work independently and lead a team
- Proven track record of building and maintaining client relationships
- Salary: $160K/yr – $180K/yr, salary negotiable
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.