Senior Tax Manager
Hire Resolve’s client is looking for a competent Senior Tax Manager with recent public accounting experience to join the team of a leading CPA firm in Seattle, Washington. The ideal candidate will have experience preparing business and individual income tax returns as well as consulting with clients directly.
- Lead tax engagements and assist with team member development, including scheduling and budgets
- Work directly with the firm’s Partners and clients, providing hands-on consulting
- Prepare challenging business and individual tax returns including multi-state returns
- Provide tax research, planning and strategy
- Represent clients before the IRS and other taxing authorities
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field required; Master of Tax preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience
- Previous experience in a public accounting firm preferred
- CPA or J.D. required
- Minimum of 2 years of supervising and training experience
- Proficient in corporate, partnership and individual taxation
- Salary: $60K/yr – $80K/yr, salary negotiable
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.