Senior Tax Manager
One of our clients is looking for a Senior Tax Manager to provide tax compliance and advisory services to corporations and/or partnerships, for a variety of clients from Fortune 100 companies to emerging businesses.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading CPA advisory firm that serves a diverse set of clients whose owners have both their clients’ and employees’ best interests in mind and are transparent in their decisions.
- Work side-by-side with firm leadership to serve clients and build the business, having a direct impact on the firm’s success. Act as mentor and coach to a group of talented staff, utilizing your expertise to help develop their technical and professional skills.
- Provide various federal tax compliance and consulting services to industry-specific clients.
- Consult on technical matters and special projects in various areas of corporate and flow through taxation, accounting methods, and ASC740.
- Research various tax matters, respond to IRS and other tax authority inquiries and make recommendations to the client for consideration.
- Coordinate with speciality tax practices on complicated tax matters in the state and local, high net worth, international, research and development along with credits and incentives areas.
- Manage client engagement staffing, billings/collections, and ensure client profitability targets are met.
- Develop and execute a business development plan including networking and building strong relationships internally and externally with the goal of acquiring new clients, projects, and revenue.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Accounting, Juris Doctorate, or Tax LLM.
- Completion of necessary education hours to be eligible for CPA or EA licensure.
- 8+ years’ experience providing federal tax compliance and consulting services in a professional public accounting services firm.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience, mentoring and counselling associates.
- Superior analytical, technical, and tax accounting/technology skills with proficiency in US GAAP and tax consulting and compliance.
- Demonstrated project management skillset including project planning and time management.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a complex team environment.
- The willingness and ability to work additional hours, as needed, and travel to various client sites.
- Authorized to work in the USA.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.