Senior Tax Manager – Portland
A well-known client of ours is currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Tax Manager to join a renowned CPA firm with a dynamic team based in Portland ME. In this role, the Senior Tax Manager will oversee tax planning and compliance activities, provide strategic insight on tax matters, and manage a team of tax professionals. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in tax consulting, with an emphasis in corporate, partnership, and individual taxation.
- Develop and implement tax planning strategies to minimize tax liabilities for clients
- Review and prepare tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships and trusts
- Perform tax research and analysis on complex tax issues
- Liaise with clients, tax authorities, and other professionals to ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations
- Provide advice and guidance to clients on a range of tax-related matters
- Identify and mitigate tax risks associated with clients’ business activities
- Manage a team of tax professionals, providing guidance and support as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, taxation or related field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in tax consulting
- CPA or other relevant professional certification
- Strong knowledge of federal and state tax laws and regulations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional leadership and management abilities
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- US Citizen
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.