We’re looking for Site Engineer to perform complex assignments exercising judgment in the evaluation, selection, and modification of standard engineering techniques and procedures.
The experienced, competent engineer will have significant expertise in site development including site planning and layout, utility coordination and design, grading and drainage design, permitting, specifications, and construction administration of site infrastructure components.
The engineer also may function as a technical specialist or project/task manager on mid and large-size projects. May also supervise a small staff of professionals and technicians and perform other duties as needed.
- Responsible for the design of facilities-related sites in support of a variety of markets including Commercial, Residential, Water/Wastewater, Municipal, Industrial, Power, and Federal
- Coordinate and work closely with a multidiscipline design team throughout the entire life cycle of projects from the planning stages, through the development of construction documents, and construction administration
- Responsible for Civil engineering design and plan production on a wide variety of projects, including site design and development for power, industrial and institutional projects
- Coordinates with other project disciplines including architecture, structural, mechanical, and electrical
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering or related Engineering discipline required
- PE required
- A Minimum of 5 years of experience in site development and the design of building-related site civil (grading, utilities, storm drainage, stormwater management, and erosion control) is required
- Knowledge of CADD software such as AutoCAD (and Civil 3D) and Microstation (Inroads)
- Must be self-motivated, and collaborative and possess strong leadership skills with an initiative to deliver high-quality, technically sound civil site designs
- Knowledge of computer applications in Civil Engineering such as FlowMaster, HydroCAD and StormCAD are also required
Locations: Nebraska, Nevada, Tennessee, Hawaii, South Carolina, North Dakota, New Mexico, Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Texas, Ohio, Massachusetts, Washington, California and Kentucky.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.