Structural Engineer, PE
An industry-leading company located in Springfield, MO is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Structural Engineer, PE to join their team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze and design buildings such as schools, sports facilities, FEMA tornado safe rooms, etc.
- Utilize department design and drafting standards
- Conduct project inspections and site meetings
- Prepare structural design calculations and check calculations prepared by others
- Interact with clients and professionally represent the firm
- Monitor/control active projects to ensure adherence to schedules and budgets; report on project progress
- Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval
- Mentor and direct staff on technical assignments, and review technical work completed by engineers under supervision
- Travel to project locations typically within a 200-mile radius, as needed
- B.S. Degree in Structural, Civil, or Architectural Engineering
- Master of Science in Structural Engineering highly preferred
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in the design of commercial buildings
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE license)
- Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials, and legal regulations
- Demonstrated ability to work on projects from conceptual design through construction
- Sound understanding of physics and mathematics
- Valid drivers license
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Revit software
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite programs
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and computer skills
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.