A leading Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Planning, and Land Surveying firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Project Engineer to join their team in St Louis, MO!
The Project Engineer’s responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the production of construction plans for various projects, including residential, commercial, and municipal infrastructure design.
- Analyzing and designing utility, grading, paving, and drainage infrastructure.
- Coordinating project design with outside consultants and architects.
- Preparing quantity takeoffs, cost estimates, and bid specifications.
- Performing site visits to verify field conditions and monitor construction.
- Reviewing and processing contractor submittals.
- Preparing site investigation and development feasibility reports.
- Resolve design conflicts; perform accountability reviews.
- Maintaining project documentation.
- Assist in developing project scopes and schedules.
- Communicate and maintain good client communication.
- Perform quantity takeoffs, shop drawing review, and prepare bid specifications.
- Perform quality control reviews of design projects.
- Present projects to clients, agencies, municipalities, and the general public.
- 4-6 years of experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and in CAD software.
- Excellent time management skills, organizational and communication abilities.
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- PE or EIT Required.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.