A Fantastic opportunity is available at an innovative CPA firm serving a solid portfolio of diverse clients operating in many industries and locations who are seeking the expertise of an experienced Staff Accountant to join their team in Visalia, California
Requirements for this role:
- Maintain fixed asset and associated depreciation schedules, provide monthly detail for general journal entries, and ensure proper recording of new purchases and disposals.
- Maintain a purchase order processing system.
- Manage employee credit card applications and charges.
- Support accounts payable activities to ensure invoice creation and entry accuracy and timeliness.
- Provide detailed analysis and explanations of transactions.
- Maintain regularly detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts.
- Assist with the payroll system and payroll-related items.
- Prepare monthly statements.
- Prepare documentation of external auditors.
- Perform other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as needed
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, accounting, or a related field.
- 3 years or more progressive accounting experience.
- Must have previous experience working in public Accounting.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.