Hire Resolve is partnering with a large CPA firm in New York, NY that is seeking a highly motivated Staff Accountant to join their team.
As a Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for managing financial statements, payroll, accounts receivable and payable, reconciling bank accounts, and assisting with financial reporting. This role requires a high level of attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage financial statements and general ledger accounts
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit card statements
- Review and process employee expense reports
- Assist with accounts receivable and payable
- Manage payroll for employees
- Prepare and analyze financial reports
- Support annual audit process
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.