Our client is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their team in New York, NY. The successful candidate will work closely with the finance team to provide support in various financial tasks.
- Perform day-to-day accounting and bookkeeping functions.
- Assist with various month-end closing activities, including the preparation of journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, and financial statement analysis.
- Record cash and credit card activity and prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Record and process all vendor payables into the financial system.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure all invoices and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Support annual financial statement audit.
- Bachelors in Accounting (Masters preferred)
- CPA or CPA eligible
- 2 -3 years experience
- Must be eligible to work in USA
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.