Hire Resolve, has partnered with a leading CPA firm in Melbourne, FL that is seeking a Staff Auditor to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting financial and operational audits, analyzing data, and preparing reports for a range of clients in various industries.
- Conduct financial and operational audits for clients in various industries
- Analyze data to identify any discrepancies or irregularities
- Prepare audit reports detailing findings and recommendations for improvement
- Communicate audit results and recommendations to clients in a clear and professional manner
- Collaborate with other auditors and stakeholders to identify and address areas of risk
- Stay current with industry trends, best practices, and regulations related to auditing
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in auditing
- Professional certification such as CPA, CIA, CISA, or CFE is highly desirable
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently
- Knowledge of auditing software and tools
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.