Structural BIM Technician
An industry-leading company situated in Saint Louis, Missouri is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Structural BIM Technician to join their team. To determine how to best convey structural requirements to the construction team through traditional 2D paper deliverables and/or BIM 3D Revit models.
- Design structures, such as buildings or bridges
- Create structural models by using computer-aided design software
- Measure loads and pressures caused by environmental or human influence
- Follow construction safety guidelines
- Choose appropriate materials based on structural specifications
- Monitor on-site construction processes and supervise construction workers
- Prepare and allocate budgets
- Track and report on project progress
- Collaborate with contractors and project managers
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Aided Drafting and Design
- At least 4 years of Revit / BIM experience
- Structural Design / detailing experience
- Experience doing Architectural / Structural Design in 3D Modeling Software such as Autodesk Revit.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.