An industry-leading company located in New York is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Structural Engineer to join their team.
In this role, the Structural Engineer will be responsible for structural engineering services with emphasis on new design, repair, and rehabilitation of constructed works, as well as investigation and performance evaluation.
- This position will work closely under the supervision of a Senior Structural Engineer to develop concepts, strategies, designs, drawings, specifications and reports
- Individual must be able to work independently, as well as part of multi-discipline teams
- Perform complex design calculations for analysis and design of new and existing structural systems
- Prepare documents and reports from concept through advanced technical design documentation
- Perform field investigations and document findings
- Work closely with other engineering and architectural disciplines
- Review shop drawings, respond to RFI’s and perform field observations during CA phase
- Proficient technical writing and verbal communication skills
- 5 to 10 years working as a building structures design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and MicroStation and structural engineering design software RISA, STAAD, or equivalent
- 4 years minimum experience with structural design of concrete, steel, masonry, and/or woodAble to effectively handle multiple projects
Education & Certifications:
- NYS Professional Engineering license preferred
- B.S. in Structural or Civil Engineering with coursework in structural design
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
You are also welcome to contact Elanza, Monique, Kerrin or Kerryn on 480-530-3705.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Need some advice on creating your CV? Here are 5 tips on how to make your CV stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.