Structural Project Engineer
An industry-leading company located in Santa Ana, CA (Orange County) is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Structural Project Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Completes engineering projects and tasks to the satisfaction of the Project Managers and clients
- Provides accurate and professional structural engineering calculations, reports, and details
- Understands project budgets to ensure alignment with company goals
- Resolves client disputes for engineering projects to ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Responsible for engineering projects
- Work oriented towards results.
- Handle heavy workloads and drive teams under tight deadlines.
- Confirm that the correct design and specification standards are being used
- Experience: 5+ years
- Industry Experience: Structural engineering design in Southern California
- Certifications: Licensed Professional Engineer (CA Civil)
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (civil preferred)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.