Structural Project Engineer
An industry-leading company located in Santa Ana, CA (Orange County) is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Structural Project Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Completes engineering projects and tasks to the satisfaction of the Project Managers and clients
- Provides accurate and professional structural engineering calculations, reports, and details
- Understands project budgets to ensure alignment with company goals
- Resolves client disputes for engineering projects to ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Responsible for engineering projects
- Work oriented towards results.
- Handle heavy workloads and drive teams under tight deadlines.
- Confirm that the correct design and specification standards are being used
- Experience: 5+ years
- Industry Experience: Structural engineering design in Southern California
- Certifications: Licensed Professional Engineer (CA Civil)
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (civil preferred)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.