Structural Project Manager
A top structural engineering design firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Structural Project Manager to join their team in Raleigh, NC!
The Structural Project Manager’s Responsibilities:
- Perform hand calculations based on engineering principles and building code requirements.
- Utilize a variety of engineering software packages in computer-aided design.
- Be responsible for the production of project documents for client submissions.
- Attended on-site project meetings and inspections for projects during construction.
- Prepare formal written reports for clients summarizing on-site observations.
- Interact with clients on a continual basis during the project design.
- Be able to lead and mentor younger engineers as part of a project team.
Key Experiences and Requirements:
- 7 – 15 years of experience with knowledge in several different construction types including concrete, steel, and timber.
- Relevant experience with building materials including structural steel, mild concrete, post-tensioned concrete, wood, and masonry.
- Familiar with computer analysis packages including Bentley Suite (RAM), Computers & Structures Suite (ETABS).
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task.
Education & Certifications:
- M.S. in Civil Engineering, structural emphasis.
- E.I.T. (or E.I.) certification, PE preferred.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.