Superintendent – Hampton, NY
An industry-leading construction company is looking for a Superintendent to join their team.
- Supervising and training foreman, irrigation technician and other employees in the maintenance department.
- Preparing weekly schedules for the foreman, irrigation staff and other employees.
- Monitoring inventory of all maintenance equipment and the use of the equipment, preventative maintenance schedule, and safety training.
- Managing the annual budget and maintenance recordkeeping.
- Works closely with Superintendents in preparing short-term and long-term strategies for the project
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor or manager
- To work together with all project managers and engineers to form an effective management team for their clients
- An overall description of the superintendent’s role is to implement and maintain full control of all field matters
- Review and assist in developing scopes of work for each subcontractor
- Perform constructability reviews
- Direct field operations to operate according to the “plan” and in an efficient manner
- Conduct preconstruction meetings with all subcontractors prior to beginning each phase of work
- A minimum of 10-15 years experience or previous experience as a Superintendent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly organized and a strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with CAD software
- In-depth understanding of construction operations and processes.
- Health Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Training and development
- 401K plan
- Bonus / Incentive Plan
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation / Holidays
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.