Superintendent – Hampton, NY
An industry-leading construction company is looking for a Superintendent to join their team.
- Supervising and training foreman, irrigation technician and other employees in the maintenance department.
- Preparing weekly schedules for the foreman, irrigation staff and other employees.
- Monitoring inventory of all maintenance equipment and the use of the equipment, preventative maintenance schedule, and safety training.
- Managing the annual budget and maintenance recordkeeping.
- Works closely with Superintendents in preparing short-term and long-term strategies for the project
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor or manager
- To work together with all project managers and engineers to form an effective management team for their clients
- An overall description of the superintendent’s role is to implement and maintain full control of all field matters
- Review and assist in developing scopes of work for each subcontractor
- Perform constructability reviews
- Direct field operations to operate according to the “plan” and in an efficient manner
- Conduct preconstruction meetings with all subcontractors prior to beginning each phase of work
- A minimum of 10-15 years experience or previous experience as a Superintendent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly organized and a strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with CAD software
- In-depth understanding of construction operations and processes.
- Health Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Training and development
- 401K plan
- Bonus / Incentive Plan
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation / Holidays
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.