Survey Crew Chief
An industry-leading company located in Erie, PA is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Survey Crew Chief to join their team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years combined field and office experience including staff leadership and development
- Surveying and/or civil engineering undergraduate education is a plus, but not required.
- SI or PS Certification is a plus, but not required
- Experience with the placement of right of ways, boundaries, utilities, planimetric features, etc.
- Experience with ALTA/NSPS, Construction layout, boundary surveys, subdivision platting, legal description writing, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and Trimble Business Center.
- Drafting experience is a plus, but not required
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a crew environment and independently
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Post-processing all static, RTK, VRS, and total station field data
- Perform QA/QC in an office environment of all fieldwork performed
- Maintain detailed reports of crew productivity
- Ability to process topographic surveys, and control surveys into usable AutoCAD Civil 3D drawings.
- Ability to coordinate and calculate field construction survey services
- Develop plats of survey, legal descriptions, and subdivision plats
- Scheduling field staff and communications with other offices
- May also perform field survey duties on occasion
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.