Survey Crew Chief
An industry-leading company located in Phoenix, AZ is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Survey Crew Chief to join their team.
The successful candidate will have at least 10 years of combined experience in all phases of land surveying, construction, boundary, and topographic surveying. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a premier architectural and engineering firm that’s on the leading edge of design and national development.
The company is a leading Architectural and Engineering firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to their clients in the public and private sectors. They provide quality solutions for their clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
- Independently performs surveying assignments, making exact measurements, and providing data relevant to the shape, contour, location, elevation and dimension of land or land features
- Operates and maintains all instruments and measuring devices including levels, robotic total stations, GPS equipment and data collectors
- Knowledge of Trimble Field Equipment and data collector software
- Download and upload survey data to data collectors and office computers
- Mentor and train other staff
- Responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of vehicles, tools, and equipment
- Experience in office preparation of survey drawings using AutoCAD software, a plus
- Minimum 10 years of land surveying experience
- Working knowledge of surveying
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to operate Trimble Robotic Total Stations, Trimble
- GPS Equipment, data collectors, digital levels, and other related equipment.
- Valid Driver’s License
Education & Certifications:
- High School diploma or GED required
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Engineering team, Monique Marais, Kerrin Watson or Kerryn Bland on LinkedIn.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.