Survey Project Manager
A leading professional Engineering, Surveying Land Planning and Environmental Sciences firm is immediately seeking a highly motivated Survey Project Manager to join their team in Blue Bell, PA!
The Survey Project Manager’s Responsibilities:
- Oversee and coordinate daily activities of at least one field crew and or survey technician.
- Responsible for budgeting, project cost control and meeting project schedules and billing.
- Processing and filing of survey data files, field notes, photos, sketches.
- Perform CAD work to create and finalize survey drawings.
- Use Excel and other survey programs to process, verify data, and run reports.
- Perform daily downloads of data collector files.
- Research deeds and maps, perform boundary analysis and determinations.
- Interface and report to Principal Land Surveyor or project managers as assigned to a project.
- Interact with Clients, and other professionals.
Key Experiences and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a project surveyor or in a supervisory capacity.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Civil3D. Experience with MicroStation or Carlson Survey is a plus.
- Experience with field to finish procedures and methods.
- Experience with ALTA/ACSM Land Title Standards.
- Experience with processing GPS data. Prior use of Trimble Business Center (TBC) is a plus.
- Wide range of experience in all types of surveys and construction layout.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, yet follow defined procedures within reason.
- Field experience as Party Chief and willing to perform field work as needed is a plus.
Education & Certifications:
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering, structural emphasis.
- EIT Certification, PE preferred.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.