We are looking for a Staff Accountant to manage general accounting and financial processes of our company. You’ll be responsible for all daily accounting tasks, including preparing tax documents and updating expense files. You will perform financial transactions and post them in the general ledger, with strong attention to detail.
You will also carry out relevant administrative duties (e.g. responding to clients via email and handling invoices). Ultimately, you will ensure the company’s finances run smoothly.
- Maintain and update accounting records and files
- Analyze budgets and create expense reports
- Examine tax policies and handle tax payments and returns
- Meet with clients to discuss confidential accounting issues
- Post transactions and categorize records in the general ledger (e.g. by assets, liabilities and expenses)
- Analyze transactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare documents for audits
- Apply new accounting policies and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Report to the Accounting Manager and work to improve financial processes
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel; very good with spreadsheets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, accounting, or a related field.
- 3 years or more progressive accounting experience.
- Must have previous experience working in public Accounting.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.