Senior Structural Engineer
An industry-leading company located in Tampa, FL is immediately seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join their team.
- Structural analysis, design and detailing for all types of buildings and materials using a variety of building codes.
- Coordination of design work with in-house staff as well as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines.
- Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment.
The candidate should possess all of the following traits:
- Minimum of five years’ experience in structural engineering
- Inspection experience
- Knowledge of design of cast-in-place concrete, prestressed concrete, post-tensioned concrete, structural steel, reinforced masonry.
- Experience with RAM, ETABS and other structural engineering software preferred.
- Working knowledge of Revit Structure preferred.
And you should possess some or most of the following traits:
- BS in Structural Engineering; MS preferred.
- Professional Engineer; SE preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, pro-active and team-oriented.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.