Tax Accountant – Anaheim, CA
One of our clients in Anaheim, CA is seeking a Tax Accountant to join their team. The company operates in various industries such as accounting, bookkeeping, consulting, outsourcing, payroll and business services. The company offers personalized experiences to each individual to ensure they find the best possible position for their career growth.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA certification is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of tax accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of federal and state tax laws and regulations
- Experience in tax planning and preparation
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.