Tax Accountant – Atlanta, GA
A client of ours is looking for the expertise of an experienced Tax Accountant to join their team of professionals in Atlanta, GA.
- Prepare and file federal and state income tax returns for a variety of clients
- Collaborate with the accounting team to ensure tax compliance and accuracy in financial reporting
- Conduct tax research to ensure compliance with changing tax laws and regulations
- Assist in preparing tax provision schedules for quarterly and annual financial statements
- Respond to tax inquiries from clients, auditors, and regulatory authorities
- Communicate with clients regarding tax planning and forecasting
- Monitor and update clients on tax payment deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 3-5 years of experience in tax accounting
- CPA designation is preferred
- Strong knowledge of federal and state tax laws and regulations
- Experience working with tax software, such as ProSystem FX Tax or CCH Axcess
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks effectively
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.