Tax Accountant – Atlanta
A major CPA firm in Atlanta, GA is looking for a Tax Accountant to join their dynamic team. As a Tax Accountant, you will be a vital member of the team, responsible for ensuring that all tax-related matters of the company and its clients are handled accurately and effectively.
- Preparation and filing of tax returns for clients
- Providing advice on tax planning and developing effective tax strategies
- Conducting research on complex tax issues and reporting findings to senior staff members
- Ensuring all tax-related documents are accurate and up-to-date
- Coordinating with external tax advisors and government agencies when necessary
- Communicating with clients to address any concerns or questions related to their taxes
- Staying up-to-date with changes in tax laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in tax accounting
- Strong knowledge of tax laws and regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team LinkedIn or contact them at +1 480 604 8049
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.