Tax Accountant – New York
A well-known firm in New York is currently looking to hire a talented and experienced Tax accountant for their team of professionals.
- Preparing tax returns and ensuring clients comply with tax laws and regulations
- Analyzing financial statements to identify tax compliance or planning opportunities
- Researching and interpreting tax laws and regulations
- Preparing tax provisions, tax accruals, and related financial statement disclosures
- Communicating with clients to obtain the necessary information for tax preparation
- Providing assistance to clients during tax audits or disputes with tax authorities
- Maintaining current knowledge of changes in tax laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation preferred
- 3-5 years of tax accounting experience, preferably in public accounting
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Negotiable Salary
- Medical benefits
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.