Tax Accountant – New York
A well respected CPA firm based in New York, NY is seeking a qualified individual to join their team as a Tax Accountant. The accountant will be responsible for assisting clients with their tax compliance needs, researching complex tax issues, and developing effective tax planning strategies.
- Assisting clients with their tax compliance needs, such as filing timely and accurate tax returns.
- Resolving complex tax issues and providing sound tax advice to clients.
- Entering data into tax preparation software and ensuring the accuracy of the financial information.
- Advising clients about tax-saving opportunities and providing guidance on how to reduce tax liability.
- Monitoring changes in tax laws and regulations to ensure clients remain compliant with tax laws.
- Maintaining effective communication with clients, colleagues, and management regarding tax matters.
- Ensuring clients receive a high level of service and satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a tax accounting role.
- Strong knowledge of tax laws and regulations and experience working with tax preparation software.
- Ability to research complex tax issues and develop effective tax planning strategies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with clients and colleagues.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.