Tax Accountant – New York
Our client is looking for a Tax Accountant that will work closely with their clients to provide tax planning advice, prepare tax returns, and perform tax compliance review. You will manage client relationships, communicate complex tax issues to clients and staff, and create strategies to minimize their clients’ tax liability.
- Provide tax planning advice to our clients
- Prepare and review tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, and trusts
- Proficient in tax research to ensure compliance with all tax laws and regulations
- Facilitate communication with the IRS and other tax authorities
- Collaborate closely with other members of the accounting team to provide a comprehensive accounting service
- Manage multiple client relationships simultaneously
- Create tax strategies to minimize clients’ tax liabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- At least five years’ experience in a Tax Accounting role
- In-depth knowledge of tax laws and regulations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other accounting software
- CPA certification is preferred but not required
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team on LinkedIn or contact them at +1 480 604 8049
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.