Tax Accountant – Southfield, MI
A well-established client of ours is currently looking for the expertise of an experienced Tax Accountant to join their firm in Southfield, MI. The Tax Accountant will be responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal tax laws, as well as analyzing financial information to identify areas where taxes can be minimized.
- Participating as an integral member of internal tax project teams from beginning to end – including planning, executing, and completing tax projects
- Reviewing or preparing tax returns for partnerships and C-corporations; in addition, individual returns
- Collaboration with Firm technical resources related to complex Federal, State, and International tax compliance and positions
- Developing relationships with others in our internal accounting department, including involvement in special projects in other non-tax areas
- 2+ years recent experience in public accounting
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Must have experience in tax research, including technical memo writing
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.