Tax Analyst – Virginia
A renowned CPA firm based in Virginia is seeking a skilled Tax Analyst to join their team. As a Tax Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing financial information and preparing reports of taxable income. If you are looking for an exciting new career opportunity that will allow you to utilize your skills and knowledge in tax analysis, please get in touch and connect with one of our skilled consultants today!
- Analyze financial information to prepare reports of taxable income
- Develop effective tax strategies to maximize tax savings
- Prepare and file tax returns for individuals and businesses
- Conduct research and stay up to date with changes in tax laws and regulations
- Review financial documents to identify tax saving opportunities
- Communicate with clients to discuss tax-related issues and strategies
- Assist with tax-related audits and compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in tax analysis and preparation
- Strong understanding of tax laws and regulations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.