Tax Associate – Los Angeles
Our client in Los Angeles, CA is seeking a Tax Associate to join their team. Our client is looking for a Tax Associate that will work closely with their clients to ensure compliance with tax regulations and to minimize their tax liabilities. They want their Tax Associate to provide guidance on tax-related issues and prepare tax returns for clients.
- Conducting tax research and analysis for clients
- Offering advice on tax planning options for clients
- Preparing tax returns, supporting client tax returns, and resolving any issues that may arise
- Providing support to clients during any tax audits or investigations
- Assisting in the preparation and filing of documents related to tax disputes
- MS in Accounting or related field
- CPA or CPA eligible
- 3+ years of tax preparation experience.
- Experience using tax preparation software and applications.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team LinkedIn or contact them at +1 480 604 8049
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.