Hire Resolve has partnered up with a major CPA firm in Southfield, MI that is seeking Tax Candidates. The Tax Candidates will manage and advise clients on tax-related issues, ensure compliance with regulations and laws, and prepare tax documents. This position will require effective communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with clients to solve problems and build relationships. Above all, we want someone with a keen attention to detail and the drive to provide exceptional service.
- Manage client tax accounts and provide advice on tax-related issues
- Keep up-to-date with changing tax laws and regulations
- Prepare tax documents, such as returns, estimates, and financial statements
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis to ensure compliance and offer support
- Develop tax planning strategies for clients to minimize liabilities and maximize returns
- Identify tax-related problems and recommend practical solutions for clients
- Ensure consistent quality and adherence to deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA certification
- At least 2 years of experience in tax accounting
- Knowledge of tax laws and regulations, including GAAP and IFRS
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Keen attention to detail and drive to provide exceptional service
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team LinkedIn or contact them at +1 480 604 8049
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.