We are looking for an experienced Tax Manager to lead and manage multiple operations of the tax practice area and deliver quality tax services, increasing the firm’s reputation. You will serve as our clients’ business advisor, aiming to maximise engagement and achieve qualitative outcomes.
They are offering a world of opportunity, a highly competitive salary, exceptional benefits, flexible work options, and industry-leading technology, all within an environment that values your contributions and supports your professional growth!
- Utilize experience and understanding of flow through taxation, partnerships, and s-corporations
- Provide tax compliance, planning and advisory services
- Review work papers prepared by staff, recommend changes and implement additional documentation identified through applicable tax law and firm policy
- Supervise tax associates and senior associates to ensure tax engagements are completed in an efficient and timely manner
- Participate in business development activities to increase client base; attend networking events and industry meetings while partaking in thought leadership and speaking engagements
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within the timeframe
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Knowledge of tax software and MS Office
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
- 5+ years of public accounting (tax) experience
- Active CPA or EA license preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required
- Strong accounting, analytical, technical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Willingness to travel locally on a limited basis
- Qualified candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
Locations: Missouri, Iowa, Delaware, New Jersey, Oregon, Massachusetts, Kentucky, Michigan, Texas, Oklahoma, Florida, Hawaii, Alabama, Georgia, California, Colorado, Louisiana, Wisconsin, Ohio, Illinois, and New York
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.