Hire Resolve’s client is actively seeking a talented Tax Manager to join their team of professionals and they are offering a competitive salary as well as included benefits for this role. Since 1990’s, Hire Resolve’s client has been working with owners of privately-held businesses to develop a proven process that provides the financial clarity they need to minimize taxes, cut unnecessary costs, and maximize profitability. They offer a range of services from Accounting and Taxes to Advisory and Consulting. In addition, they have a list of awards and achievements from Best Firm to Work for to Fastest Growing Firm, and have a great community involvement.
- Professional Services
- Family Business
- Non Profits
- Develop and implement tax strategies for clients.
- Manage tax planning and accounting for various clients.
- Collaborate with other professionals such as accountants and auditors to ensure client compliance with tax laws and regulations.
- Perform tax research and provide technical interpretations of tax laws and regulations.
- Prepare and review tax filings, including corporate, personal, and partnership tax returns.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to understand their specific tax needs.
- Conduct tax training sessions for clients and colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- CPA designation or equivalent professional certification required.
- Minimum of 5 years of tax experience in public accounting or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of federal, state, and local tax laws and regulations.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and tax preparation software.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.