A major CPA firm in Austin, TX is seeking an experienced Tax Manager to join their team. As a Tax Manager, you will be responsible for providing strategic tax planning advice to clients in various industries. This includes analyzing financial data and creating tax-efficient solutions that comply with tax laws and regulations. You will collaborate with fellow professionals to provide high-quality support to clients and will also be responsible for managing client relationships.
- Develop and execute tax planning strategies for clients
- Remain up-to-date on new tax laws and regulations
- Negotiate tax settlements with tax authorities
- Provide clients with sound tax advice and recommendations
- Review and prepare tax returns and other financial documents
- Analyze and interpret financial data for clients
- Manage client relationships and ensure client satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA certification or other relevant professional certification
- At least 5 years of experience in tax management
- Strong knowledge of accounting software
- Experience with tax planning and tax compliance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.