Hire Resolve has partnered with a well-known CPA firm in Denver, CO that is looking for a Tax Manager to join their team. As a Tax Manager, you will be responsible for managing clients’ tax reporting requirements and ensuring compliance with relevant laws and guidelines. You will work closely with clients, colleagues, and other stakeholders and will need to have excellent communication skills to manage those relationships effectively. This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright individual with experience in tax, who is looking to advance their career.
- Manage clients’ tax reporting requirements and ensure compliance with relevant laws and guidelines
- Work on tax planning and restructuring projects
- Prepare complex tax returns for both corporate and individual clients
- Communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, and other stakeholders about tax-related issues
- Stay up to date on changes to tax laws and guidelines, and communicate those updates to appropriate stakeholders
- Research and advise on complex tax matters, including international tax issues
- Manage and mentor junior members of the tax team
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience working in tax, preferably within a public accounting firm
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or similar qualification
- Comprehensive knowledge of tax laws and guidelines
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.