Hire Resolve’s client is in search of a skilled Tax Manager to join their team of professionals in Boston, MA. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading our company’s tax strategy, compliance, and reporting.
- Develop and implement tax strategies that align with business goals and objectives
- Maintain and evaluate tax compliance framework
- Identify and resolve tax-related issues
- Work with internal teams and external partners to ensure tax compliance
- Conduct research and stay up-to-date on changes to tax laws and regulations
- Oversee quarterly and annual tax filings
- Respond to tax audits and inquiries
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in tax management
- Strong knowledge of tax law and regulations
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Salary: $120K/yr – $300K/yr, salary negotiable
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work From Home
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.