Tax Manager – California
An industry-leading firm is currently looking for a professional and talented Tax Manager to join their team in Los Angeles, CA.
- Manage and review tax returns for individuals, corporations, and partnerships
- Provide tax planning advice to clients and colleagues
- Stay up-to-date with tax law changes and ensure compliance
- Advise on tax implications of business decisions
- Prepare for and manage tax audits
- Manage and mentor team members
- Maintain relationships with clients and work with potential clients to understand their needs
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- CPA or equivalent certification
- At least 5 years of experience in tax accounting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing a team
- In-depth knowledge of tax laws and regulations
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.