Tax Manager – Minneapolis
A well-known firm is currently looking for the expertise of an experienced Tax Manager to join their team of professionals in Minneapolis, MN.
- Develop and lead tax planning strategies and initiatives to minimize tax liability for the company
- Evaluate tax risks and opportunities, identify potential tax issues, and prepare effective plans to mitigate those risks
- Review and ensure compliance with all state and federal tax requirements
- Research complex tax issues and provide guidance to other staff within the organization
- Monitor legislative and regulatory changes and evaluate their impact on the company’s tax position
- Manage tax audits and examinations, including responding to tax notices and inquiries
- Partner with tax professionals to ensure accurate and timely tax filings
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field
- CPA or other certification in tax or accounting preferred
- 5+ years of experience in tax management or related field
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Familiarity with tax software and technology tools
- Knowledge of tax legislation, regulations, and reporting procedures
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with the Finance team LinkedIn or contact them at +1 480 604 8049
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.