Tax Manager – Orlando
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional Tax Manager who is passionate about tax management and dedicated to optimizing business operations.
- Developing and implementing an effective tax strategy
- Advising on tax implications of business decisions
- Identifying tax risks and proposing solutions to mitigate those risks
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant tax laws and regulations
- Preparing and reviewing tax returns, including corporate and personal income tax returns
- Overseeing tax audits and ensuring successful outcomes
- Keeping up-to-date on changes in tax laws and regulations and advising accordingly
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in tax management
- Strong understanding of tax laws and regulations
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to communicate complex tax issues to non-tax professionals
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage a team of tax professionals
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.