Tax Manager – Portland, ME
Hire Resolve, a specialist recruitment and staffing firm, is currently seeking a Tax Manager to join a CPA firm’s team. As a Tax Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with tax laws and regulations, as well as developing strategies to minimize the company’s tax liability.
- Analyze and review tax implications of business operations and transactions
- Manage and oversee the preparation and filing of all tax returns
- Develop tax strategies to minimize the company’s tax liability
- Conduct tax research and keep abreast of tax laws and regulations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations
- Serve as the point of contact for all tax-related matters
- Provide guidance and support to other members of the finance team
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- CPA certification
- At least 5 years of experience in tax management
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local tax regulations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your resume to Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.